Please read these terms carefully and make a copy of them for your reference.
This website is owned and operated by
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Dispatch of the goods will constitute our acceptance of your order.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.
How to place an order
1. Select the item(s) that you require from the online store, including quantities required. Add items to your basket by clicking the appropriate ‘Buy’ button.
2. Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the ‘View Cart’ / ‘View Basket’ link.
3. When you have completed your selections and chosen your shipping method click on the checkout button to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
4. If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
Standard Courier charge is £5.99 up to 15KG, £6.99 up to 30KG £7.80 thereafter in mainland England & Wales and Southern & Eastern Scotland. An 80p surcharge applies to London congestion charge zone W1, W2, WC1, WC2, EC1-4, E1, SE1, SW1 Se11 & SE17. Otherwise standard Royal Mail Parcel post rates apply, and vary according to quantity and location. Actual delivery costs may be determined without any commitment to purchase via the shopping cart page.
Delivery usually takes place within 5 working days.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and returns
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us. This does not apply to audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by the customer.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation, but a brief explanation may help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, we will ask you return the goods to us at your own expense. You should ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you do not return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you do not take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for their reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
Changes to these terms
These terms were last changed on 17th June 2011.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
Personal Data and Privacy
From time to time we would like to e mail you with details of special offers/new products that may be of interest to you, your cats &/or your cash flow!
1. Time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page/visit.
2. Type of browser used.
3. Type of operating system and some software settings.
4. The referring website (for example, if you visit the site via Google – the search term used).
5. IP address or host/domain name. This may include: